· Works closely with Product Management to collaborate on requirements and recommended implementations.
· Provides expert guidance to project teams and participates as a key functional team member as part of the integrated project team.
· Designs and codes software to meet customer needs and requirements.
· Follows industry standard practices of conducting design reviews, code walk throughs, unit level testing, and integration testing.
· Works closely with the Software Quality Assurance team to test, troubleshoot, resolve, and release production software.
· Ensures prompt response to production and customer issues.
· Applies intensive and diversified knowledge of engineering principles in broad areas of assignments and related fields.
· Maintains liaison with individuals and units within the organization, and with outside vendors and other sources, with responsibility for acting independently on technical matters related to product and process development.
· Assumes full technical responsibility for interpreting, organizing, executing and coordinating assignments.
· Plans and develops engineering projects concerned with unique or challenging designs which have an important effect on major company initiatives.
· May supervise subordinates or individual researchers or consultants on specific objectives.
· 3+ years of experience developing event-driven application software with strong emphasis on GUI development
· 3+ years of experience with Java and/or Android Development
· 2+ years of experience with C/C++ is preferred
· Experienced and knowledgeable regarding operating systems and networks
· Basic knowledge of the Linux OS is a plus
· Strong understanding of software design patterns
· Confident team player motivated by a fast paced environment
Minimum B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- Holiday Payment
- 25 holidays
- Pension Plan
- 2. Rotterdam
- 4000 - 4500 EUR
- 4500 - 5000 EUR
- 3500 - 4000 EUR
- 36 - 40 hours
- 32 - 36 hours